There are a few steps involved in booking an event at Footscray Community Arts Centre and the VenueNow team are here to do the heavy lifting for you.
Firstly, contact the VenueNow team by submitting an enquiry or speaking to one of our team members online or over the phone. We'll need to collect a few details from you, such as your:
- Event type
- Number of people attending
- Preferred event date & time (and if this is flexible)
- Budget (per person or total)
- Room layout
- Food and beverage / catering requirements
- Any other requirements
Once we've gathered these details, the VenueNow team will contact the team at Footscray Community Arts Centre to check:
1) Can they host the event on your preferred date / time? If not, what are some alternate dates / times?
2) What is the estimated cost based on your event requirements?
This process tends to take around 1 business day on average to receive a response from the venue. Once we've received a response, the VenueNow team will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're happy with the proposed price and dates / times, the VenueNow team will connect you with Footscray Community Arts Centre to finalise your booking (which may include a site visit if you choose to do so).
VenueNow provides this service free of charge to you as we are paid a small fee by Footscray Community Arts Centre if you book via us.