Evie's Disco Diner
230-232 Gertrude St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia (View on map)
780 people are interested in this space
1300 647 488
Spaces at Evie's Disco Diner
Evie's Bar and Diner - Entire VenueFrom AUD 1000.00
Evie's Bar and Diner - Party TablesFrom AUD 1.00
Evie's Bar and Diner - The MezzanineFrom AUD 250.00
About this Venue
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the opening hours for Evie's Disco Diner?
Tues & Wed 4pm – 11pm
Thurs & Fri 4pm – 1am
Saturday 11am – 1am
Sunday 11am – 11pm
What's on the menu at Evie's Disco Diner?
Evie's is one of the most popular restaurants in Fitzroy, featuring a delicious American style diner menu including:
- Trio of House Pickles (vegan) (gf)
- Coleslaw (vegan) (gf)
- Hand Cut Fries or Tots (vegan) (gf)
- Potato Skins (gf) (vegan opt) w/ sour cream & chives
- Onion Rings w/ chipotle mayo (vegan)
- Chips, Guac, Salsa (gf) (vegan)
- Mac n Cheese (gf) (vegan opt)
- Cornbread (gf) w/ butter & jalapeño jam
- Charred corn cob (gf) (vgn opt) w/ chipotle mayo, parmesan, lime
- Jalapeño Poppers (gf) (vgn opt) w/ cashew cream filling, served w aioli
- Prawn Cocktail (gf) w/ marie rose sauce on crispy lettuce
- Hot wings (vgn opt)
- Nashville dry rub w/ blue cheese sauce & pickles
Burgers, Dogs and Subs
- NY Dog (vgn opt) caramalised onion, mustard, ketchup
- Mex Dog (vgn opt) avocado, slasa, spring onion
- Cali Dog (vgn opt) drunk jalapeños jam, pico de gallo, cheese
- Prawn Po'Boy dusted spicy shrimp sub w mayo, lemon & crispy lettuce, w/ fries
- The Evie (vgn opt) black bean patty, avo, aioli, relish, caramelised onion, pickled cabbage
- Southern Fried Chicken Burger (vgn opt)
- American cheese, lettuce, pickles, chipotle mayo (vgn opt)
- Cheeseburger (vgn opt) smash patty, American cheese, onion, pickles, lettuce, tomato
- Pulled Pork Burger w/ slaw & peri peri sauce
- Mac Attack smash patty, mac n cheese croquette, lettuce, pickles, burger sauce
- Nachos (vgn opt) (gf) corn chips, guac, sourcream, salsa, cheese & refried beans
- Texan Burrito (vgn opt) (gf opt) dirty rice, beans, corn, guac, sourcream, pico de gallo served w/ corn chips
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner southern style fried chicken, chips, gravy, corn and bread roll
- BBQ Plate for One choice of either smoked brisket or pulled pork, wings, fries and slaw
- BBQ Platter brisket, pulled pork, chicken wings, house pickles, loaded fries, corn and slaw
Evie's also has an awesome selection of cocktails, wines and beers.
How much does an event cost at Evie's Disco Diner?
Events at Evie's Disco Diner start from 1.00.
This may be subject to change due to seasonality, day of the week, duration and your specific requirements. For an accurate quote for your event please send an enquiry or contact one of VenueNow's Event Booking Experts.
How do I find out if Evie's Disco Diner is available for my event date?
The best way to find out if Evie's Disco Diner is available for your event date is to send an enquiry through or get in contact with one of VenueNow's Event Booking Experts.
Availability at many venues around the country is limited so if your date is flexible, please let the VenueNow team know and the venue may be able to provide a range of dates that suit your needs.
What catering / food and beverage options are available at Evie's Disco Diner?
The following food and beverage / catering options are available for guests at Evie's Disco Diner:
- Filtered Water
- Inhouse Catering
- Bar Tab
- Coffee / Tea
- External Catering
For more information regarding food and beverage / catering options, please contact a VenueNow Event Booking Expert.
What steps are involved in booking an event at Evie's Disco Diner?
There are a few steps involved in booking an event at Evie's Disco Diner and the VenueNow team are here to do the heavy lifting for you.
Firstly, contact the VenueNow team by submitting an enquiry or speaking to one of our team members online or over the phone. We'll need to collect a few details from you, such as your:
- Event type
- Number of people attending
- Preferred event date & time (and if this is flexible)
- Budget (per person or total)
- Room layout
- Food and beverage / catering requirements
- Any other requirements
Once we've gathered these details, the VenueNow team will contact the team at Evie's Disco Diner to check:
1) Can they host the event on your preferred date / time? If not, what are some alternate dates / times?
2) What is the estimated cost based on your event requirements?
This process tends to take around 1 business day on average to receive a response from the venue. Once we've received a response, the VenueNow team will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're happy with the proposed price and dates / times, the VenueNow team will connect you with Evie's Disco Diner to finalise your booking (which may include a site visit if you choose to do so).
VenueNow provides this service free of charge to you as we are paid a small fee by Evie's Disco Diner if you book via us.
I have more questions. How do I get in contact?
There are a number of ways you can get in contact:
1) Call the VenueNow team on 1300 647 488 during business hours AEST
2) Contact the VenueNow team via our online chat in the bottom right of the screen
3) Submit an enquiry via the form on the page
The VenueNow team usually reply within a few hours during Australian business.
What type of events can be hosted at Evie's Disco Diner?
The following types of events can be held at Evie's Disco Diner:
- 21st Birthday Party
- 30th Birthday Party
- 40th Birthday Party
- 50th Birthday Party
- Birthday Party
- Corporate Function
- Christmas Party
- Engagement Party
- Product Launch
- 18th Birthday Party
- End of Financial Year Party
- Trivia Night
- University Ball
- Networking Event
- Cocktail Party
- Executive Retreat
- Corporate Retreat
- Gala Dinner
- Trade Show
- Residential Conference
If your specific event type is not on the list, contact one of VenueNow's Event Booking Experts and they will check if Evie's Disco Diner is able to facilitate your event or will help you find an alternate venue.