Crest On Barkly
47 Barkly St, St Kilda VIC 3182, Australia (View on map)
520 people are interested in this space
1300 647 488
Spaces at Crest On Barkly
Abacot Suite Function SpaceFrom AUD 250.00
Mr. Hide Restaurant & TerraceFrom AUD 200.00
The Main BallroomFrom AUD 1000.00
Saint Evie BarFrom AUD 500.00
Saint Evie LoungeFrom AUD 500.00
About this Venue
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Crest On Barkly located?
47 Barkly St, St Kilda Melbourne Australia
Crest on Barkly Hotel is in a great location right behind No. 1 St Kilda Road Melbourne. Just 8 minutes from Melbourne's Central Business District. St Kilda Road is recognised as one of the most prestigious business locations in Melbourne.
Melbourne's famous trams run past the door ready to take you to those marvellous Melbourne attractions you've heard about. St Kilda, the hub of Melbourne tourism with beaches, Albert Park Lake, the Grand Prix circuit, Luna Park, Aquatic Centre, arts and crafts markets and famous cosmopolitan Acland Street are all just a short walk from the Crest on Barkly Hotel.
- Short tram ride to the famous Luna Park Melbourne.
- Tram ride to Crown Casino and Southbank.
- Tram ride to St Kilda street market on Sundays.
- 16 kilometres from Tullamarine Airport.
- Tram ride to Exhibition Buildings.
- 13 kilometres from Melbourne Zoo.
- Short Tram ride to Queen Victoria Market.
- Short Tram ride to the State Museum.
- Private parking in the same building.
- Only 10 minutes from CBD.
- Free parking
What landmarks are close to Crest On Barkly?
- Luna Park Melbourne (1.2km)
- St Kilda Pier (1.6km)
- St Kilda Beach (1.5km)
- Albert Park Lake (1.5km)
- Acland Street Cafes (1km)
- Albert Park Golf Course (1.4km)
- Palais Theatre (1.3km)
- St Kilda Botanic Gardens (1.6km)
- Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre (2.8km)
- Melbourne CBD (6km)
How much does an event cost at Crest On Barkly?
Events at Crest On Barkly start from 200.00.
This may be subject to change due to seasonality, day of the week, duration and your specific requirements. For an accurate quote for your event please send an enquiry or contact one of VenueNow's Event Booking Experts.
What type of events can be hosted at Crest On Barkly?
The following types of events can be held at Crest On Barkly:
- 50th Birthday Party
- 30th Birthday Party
- Birthday Party
- Corporate Function
- Networking Event
- Trade Show
- Cocktail Party
- Gala Dinner
- End of Financial Year Party
- Christmas Party
- Residential Conference
- Corporate Offsite
- 40th Birthday Party
- Corporate Retreat
- Executive Retreat
- Bar Mitzvah
- Trivia Night
- Product Launch
- Engagement Party
- University Ball
- Awards Dinner
- 21st Birthday Party
- 18th Birthday Party
- Bucks Night
- Hens Night
- School Formal
If your specific event type is not on the list, contact one of VenueNow's Event Booking Experts and they will check if Crest On Barkly is able to facilitate your event or will help you find an alternate venue.
How do I find out if Crest On Barkly is available for my event date?
The best way to find out if Crest On Barkly is available for your event date is to send an enquiry through or get in contact with one of VenueNow's Event Booking Experts.
Availability at many venues around the country is limited so if your date is flexible, please let the VenueNow team know and the venue may be able to provide a range of dates that suit your needs.
What catering / food and beverage options are available at Crest On Barkly?
The following food and beverage / catering options are available for guests at Crest On Barkly:
- External Catering
- Inhouse Catering
- Bar Tab
- Filtered Water
- Coffee / Tea
For more information regarding food and beverage / catering options, please contact a VenueNow Event Booking Expert.
What steps are involved in booking an event at Crest On Barkly?
There are a few steps involved in booking an event at Crest On Barkly and the VenueNow team are here to do the heavy lifting for you.
Firstly, contact the VenueNow team by submitting an enquiry or speaking to one of our team members online or over the phone. We'll need to collect a few details from you, such as your:
- Event type
- Number of people attending
- Preferred event date & time (and if this is flexible)
- Budget (per person or total)
- Room layout
- Food and beverage / catering requirements
- Any other requirements
Once we've gathered these details, the VenueNow team will contact the team at Crest On Barkly to check:
1) Can they host the event on your preferred date / time? If not, what are some alternate dates / times?
2) What is the estimated cost based on your event requirements?
This process tends to take around 1 business day on average to receive a response from the venue. Once we've received a response, the VenueNow team will contact you as soon as possible.
If you're happy with the proposed price and dates / times, the VenueNow team will connect you with Crest On Barkly to finalise your booking (which may include a site visit if you choose to do so).
VenueNow provides this service free of charge to you as we are paid a small fee by Crest On Barkly if you book via us.
I have more questions. How do I get in contact?
There are a number of ways you can get in contact:
1) Call the VenueNow team on 1300 647 488 during business hours AEST
2) Contact the VenueNow team via our online chat in the bottom right of the screen
3) Submit an enquiry via the form on the page
The VenueNow team usually reply within a few hours during Australian business.